Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Details of Becoming a Lia Sophia Jewelry Advisor lia sophia Pins is perhaps the greatest professional decision I’ve ever made. But before jumping into direct sales jewelry as a personal jewelry consultant, you need to know the details about getting started in Lia Sophia. How Do I Sign Up? To sign up as an advisor, you simply go to your advisor’s personal website (example: http://www.liasophia.com/haleypace) and click on the “Join Us” link. When you come to the advisor agreement, it will ask you for a password. The password is something you must obtain from your advisor, as she has set it. Typically, it is the first five letters of her first name, in all caps. (example: mine is HALEY). The starter kit is $149 plus tax and shipping. However, when you sign up in January, you will typically get $25 off your starter kit. (January is a slow month for direct sales.) You will pay for your starter kit online when you submit your advisor agreement. You must pay with a credit or debit card at the time of signing up. The kit takes about 10 days or less to ship to you. Mine arrived in less than one week. What’s In the Starter Kit? The contents of the starter kit include: jewelry kit bag, two jewelry display trays (one inch), 20 current catalogs, 200 invitations, a quick start guide, a ring sizer, 6 hostess envelopes, a display cloth, 50 wish lists, 12 hostess selection and order summary sheets, 12 guest lists, and 50 customer selection tickets. And, 24 pieces of jewelry valued at over $1000. The supplies are enough to last you three to six shows. The jewelry you get in the kit is more than worth the $149 cost of the kit. How much are supplies through lia sophia Rings? Catalogs are normally $6.50 for a package of ten. During the two months prior to the new catalogs coming out, lia sophia jewelry typically offers a buy one package, get one package free special. (There are two catalogs per year, one every six months; 30% of jewelry is taken out and 30% new jewelry is added.) Invitations are $4.00 for a package of 100. You can get them half off most of the time, however. A stock list is only 25 cents. Drawing slip pads for craft shows and fairs, etc are $3.00 for 500 slips. Hostess and customer wish lists are $2.00 for a pad of 50. Guest lists are $3.75 for a package of 12 (I make my own). Customer selection tickets are $2.75 for a set of 50. Supplies are very affordable through Cartier Rings. As with any business, it’s important to keep your supplies cost low, so you take home more profit! How Do I Get Started So That I’m Successful? I recommend and Tiffany Jewelry recommends doing their Excellent Beginnings. This is a 15 week period starting from the day you sign up as an advisor. I did this and earned $600 in free jewelry, plus got a GREAT start. I cannot over-emphasize the importance of getting a good start. By getting a good start, you are ensuring your business lasts. You’re giving it a much greater chance of success. To do this, I encourage you to schedule 6 shows within your first five weeks. You simply ask 6 different people to host a show for you to get your business started. Get them from different areas of your life: friend, family, church, work, acquaintance, neighbor, etc. This gets you into 6 different networking circles—VERY important to your success. And don’t be afraid to ask! If they don’t want to, they’ll say no! No big deal! In your first five weeks of Excellent Beginnings, if you do $1500 in sales and three shows total, you get a $200 jewelry premium. Same for the second five weeks and the third five weeks. When you recruit someone who is qualified (does $1500 or more in their first five weeks, with three shows), you also get an additional $300 jewelry premium!) This applies for your entire fifteen weeks and there is no limit when it comes to recruiting! So go for it! Is there Training Available? Links Of London Jewelry is awesome about providing training online. Ongoing FREE web classes focus on hostess coaching, recruiting, selling, display techniques, the FREE vacation, and more. In addition, you have the support of your up-line. Never forget this support. Your manager has been there and done that… talk to her for advice. It is invaluable. Conference is a great way to connect and learn, as well. Conducted once a year in June, conference typically takes place in Milwaukee. In addition, teams conduct quarterly rallies to help advisors learn even more. What are the PERKS of being an Advisor? As an advisor, you get 30% of your sales in profit. For example, if you sell $1000 of jewelry in one month, you will make $300 in profit. As a manager, you get 40% of your sales in profit. So, if you sell $1000 of jewelry in one month, you will make $400 in profit. Also as a manager, you get 10% of what your down-line sells! Cha Ching! You get 70% off the jewelry any time—a huge discount! Also, you may order up to two hostess bonus items at any time. These are amazing deals. You can get any item out of the catalog, $100 or less, for only $15. You also get monthly specials for doing well in sales. I have gotten every one of these specials since I’ve been a part of lia Sophia. They are not very hard to attain. I’ve gotten free jewelry premiums (up to $100, sometimes more), nearly 80% off the jewelry, a leather mirror to use at my shows, FREE jewelry, and more. And one of the BEST parts is, you get the chance to earn a FREE vacation every year!!! This year it’s a Caribbean cruise!!! Next year it’s Cancun!!! And it isn’t that hard to earn! To earn a trip for one, you must sell $25,000 in jewelry and have $25,000 in new advisor sales. To earn a trip for two, you must sell $45,000 in jewelry and have $45,000 in new advisor sales. And by free, I mean FREE. They pay for airfare, room and board, room service 24/7… it’s awesome! And the rooms in Cancun have a Jacuzzi and are ocean-front! Oh, and if you’re wondering, “What can I write off my taxes for my lia Sophia direct sales business,” the answer is A LOT! It’s important to be legitimate, but by running a business out of your home, many tax advantages exist. I’m excited to see what our refund will be this year! Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/home-business-articles/the-details-of-becoming-a-lia-sophia-jewelry-advisor-695129.html#ixzz18c678Rnq Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

How Becoming a Lia Sophia Jewelry Advisor Changed My Life… and How it Can Change Yours

When I first started lia sophia Pins, my family and I were struggling to make ends meet. I was a mom to a 6-month old boy and 19-month old girl and was torn between full-time work and staying home with my children.

I was disappointed in myself that I’d let my finances get to where they were. We found ourselves deep in debt and making it paycheck to paycheck, but just barely. I was ashamed I’d let it get as far as it had. And on top of everything, I wanted to be a stay at home mom. It tore my heart out to leave my babies with someone else while I went off to work my corporate job. I questioned why I hadn’t planned better. Shouldn’t I have known I would have wanted to be a stay at home mom?

So I did what I always do—I prayed about it. And not long after, the lia sophia Rings Opportunity literally fell in my lap. I was sitting at my computer browsing Glasgow, Ky’s web page, when I found someone selling it. I’d never seen it, never heard of it, but I just KNEW I had to sell it. The jewelry was gorgeous. It was SO ME. I think to this day that it was divine intervention that led me to Lia Sophia; it was an answered prayer.

Now, I am a stronger woman because of it. I am proud of what I have accomplished. We are now on track financially. I’m making an extra $1000 or more a month. And, I’m happy because I’m headed in the direction of staying home with my kids!

What keeps me going is that I KNOW this company is going to continue to be successful. I KNOW their product and the quality they put into it—It is AWESOME jewelry! I love the jewelry, I love the vacations I can earn (Cancun next year!), I love that my potential to grow is unlimited, and I love the girls on my team!

How Can lia sophia jewelry Change Your Life?

It all depends on what you want and what you’re willing to do to get it. Let your emotions drive you toward your goal, and you will be successful. I’ve done it; you can, too. And it helps so much to have someone who can help you… someone who has been there and climbed the ladder, too.

As an advisor, you can:

* Make 30% commission (40% as a manager)Tiffany Jewelry

* Promote to unit manager with only 4 recruits and an average of $7000 per month in sales (I typically do $4000 by myself)

* Earn an awesome incentive trip every year! (Past trips have included Hawaii, Caribbean Cruise, and Cancun)

* Get LOADS of jewelry for free or at an amazing 70% discount

* Earn Advisor Specials each month (Past gifts have been beautiful decorative mirrors, jewelry premiums, and more)

* Earn CASH and PRIZES for recruiting and selling.Links Of London Jewelry

But on a personal level, you get:

* To Stay Home with your Kids

* To Meet New People (I’ve made so many new friends!)

* A Chance to Get Out of the House at Night on Occasion

* To Have Girls Night Out ANY TIME!

* Rewarding Relationships with Your Team

* TO EARN MONEY! (while having fun, might I add)

* A Social Outlet

* And much, much more…

I have tried many direct sales opportunities in the past, and this has been the only profitable one thus far, and it has been the only one worth my time and effort. It actually works!

As I always say, “If the Cartier Rings Opportunity may enhance your life, then take a chance. If it won’t, then don’t. But you’ll never know for sure until you give it a try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment