Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Made My Day!


Ten minutes later I saw the window that my friend was parking his vehicle. In a blink of a second, entered the bar and rushed to my table. You know how girls and very old friend welcome each other when they meet again after decades. That's what exactly happened. The tumult and the shouting have sounded to some cacophony sitting there. It `s deter our enthusiasm and expression have expressed their enthusiasm. Finally, the officer came and ordered us warm invigorating cup of coffee foam. Somehow, I could feel something special is not yet implemented. His eyes shone with joy that I have `t noticed before. I don `t go wrong with my intuition. Sometimes I hit a bull `s eye. He was one of those moments. It `s breaking news. Something big was going to happen and this meeting is not the informal chat. She literally asked to end my fast by drinking coffee and obedient as a child I did.

Asked to accompany him, I was too happy to oblige. I continued to torment we went, but I was not `t fortunate in my persuasion. I was pleased and fascinated at the same time.

Finally we arrived. Right in front of me, I saw a store that welcomes women of jewelry intended for marriage and dating. The first case that has captured my attention immediately became bright silver earrings and pearl hook earnings studies. I liked the interior decor and the variety of jewelry in it. I congratulate my friend. She wanted me to pay a visit to her shop of dreams, because all of our friends that just me that has always supported and encouraged her to turn his dream into reality. The day I went was the official opening day. It is the day and I think even made his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment